The Instructus board is looking to appoint an experienced Non-Executive Director for the Springboard Consultancy. This role will help the business to achieve substantial growth whilst maintaining focus on the brand’s strong values and high-quality delivery.
Find out more about the Springboard Consultancy ⇢
Instructus is a registered charity and the UK’s largest registration and certification authority for apprenticeships and work-based education. Instructus owns the Springboard Consultancy, a global training and development provider that empowers people and organisations through a range of programmes.
This is a part-time, Trustee style position that requires a commitment of up to 12 Days per annum. This commitment includes four board meetings per year, which are usually held in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
- The Non-Executive Director will provide a creative contribution to the board through independent oversight and constructive feedback to the Managing Director
- Contribute to the development of strategy, performance and the management of risk at the Springboard Consultancy
- Support management in developing a suitable succession plan
- Monitor performance of executive management
- Draw on wider experience, in other organisations, to provide the Springboard Consultancy with a breadth of understanding
- At least two years’ experience in Non-Executive Director/Trustee role or similar
- Familiarity with an SME working with >£0.5m turnover
- Previous board positions (Executive or Non-Executive)
- Sound financial acumen
- Strong business experience focused on sales performance and financial objectives
- Experience of driving commercial growth
- Experience in setting and delivering commercial strategies
- In-depth knowledge of training and development markets and up-to-date with the latest changes
- Ability to practice equality and inclusion, and support diversity
Salary & Benefits
This is a part-time, permanent role with a salary of £6,000.00 per annum and full reimbursement of work-related travel and business expenses. Appropriate Directors Liability Insurance will also be provided.
If you wish to apply for the role please contact Alison Timson, Group HR Advisor, by sending your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructus is an equal opportunities employer.