We are looking for a committed, self-motivated and highly experienced administrator who will support to the sales process of the Springboard Consultancy with a key focus on providing exceptional customer service and administrative duties to a high standard.
Find out more about The Springboard Consultancy ⇢
The Sales Administrator must have excellent attention to detail, a good standard of written and spoken English with all the necessary IT skills to fulfil the role. They must be passionate about personal development and building equality for the future. This role is home based and therefore the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter with previous experience of working remotely.
The role is part time working 16 hours a week – ideally over 3 or 4 days within our normal office hours (days and times to be mutually agreed). Predominantly home based but will require infrequent UK based travel and some work outside of contracted hours for team meetings and events.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years previous professional administration experience essential
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of customer service and appropriate sensitivities to contacts/customers/trainers/delegates
- High attention to detail with a good standard of written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills and diary management experience
- A basic understanding of personal development programmes
- Previous experience working from home/remotely away from team
Click here for the full job description ⇢
What We Offer
Starting salary £8,500 for 16 hours per week (£10.21 per hour).
Auto enrolment into the Peoples Pension scheme with 5% matched contribution, Life Assurance and other great benefits. You will receive 27 days per annum holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro rata.
To apply, please send your CV with a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like further info or to chat through any questions please contact us on 020 3794 6730.
This is an immediate requirement so we will be looking to interview as soon as possible.